Our Aviation Rescue Fire Fighting Service (ARFFS) provides a range of services at 26 airports around Australia. ARFFS Services Aviation Fire Fighters are ready to respond to fires in aircraft and buildings at airports, provide rescue and first-aid services for aircraft passengers and crew, provide technical advice on fire safety and assist in educating users about fire fighting and safety. Our fire fighters have access to a fleet of modern, well equipped and maintained vehicles. When connected to our service, your facility is monitored by our fire fighters who will respond when a fire alarm is activated.
For Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney airports this is a 24 hour, 7 days a week service. At other airports, fire alarms that occur out of operating hours will be still monitored by ARFFS with a response provided by the local fire services.
- How to Apply for Airservices Automatic Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Application form for connecting to Airservices Automatic Fire Alarm Monitoring System
- TI-0157 Firemon Alarm Signalling Equipment (ASE) Installation Checklist
- List of Airservices Certified Maintainers
- TI-0223 Certified Maintainer Assessment for ASE